Here is a brief guide how you make money dofus kamas in Dofus. Reading it right now as money is important in online game then that can help you so much.
From the several dungeon runs, you will have atleast made 5,000- 10,000+ kamas from just the monsters. Now if you were lucky, you might have dropped a few king, royal wool and leather. If not, just buy it. Is around 5-12kk each I think. Now go to tailor workshop, and make several royal hats or capes from the drops you got from the dungeon. Then go to Arena -> Soul Sellroom. Sell the 10 souls for 220kk-280kk. Then wait and the money will pour into your bank.
Here is an overview:
Money used: Around 60,000 kamas total.
- X10 Empty soul stones (3,750 kamas each)
- X10+ Dungeon keys (around 2,000 kamas each)
Money made: 500,000kamas+.
- X10 Full soul stones (22,000-28,000 kamas each).
- X1 Royal Gobbal Cape (80,000+ kamas each), crafted from wools/resources.
- X1 Royal Gobbal Hat (80,000+ kamas each), crafted from wools/resources.
- Sell all other resources, gob saliva, and random gobball set parts.
- Sell leftover Gobball Keys.
If you were lucky you might have dropped a gobbal hat/cape, or even some royal gob ball parts, these are bonus cash =D.